- Long Island Crisis Center- 24/7 Crisis Hotline: (516) 679-1111
- Response- 631-751-7500 24/7 Crisis Hotline
- National Suicide Prevention hotline
US Veterans Hotline- at 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1) | The Veterans Crisis Line connects Veterans in crisis and their families and friends with confidential toll-free hotline, online chat, or send a text message to 838255 to receive confidential support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- DASH- 24 hours crisis care center for Suffolk county residents
- South Oaks- Northwell Health
- Mather Hospital-
- CPEP- Stony Brook
Mental Health Articles
Suffolk DBT proudly provides quality dialectical behavior therapy, a form of cognitive behavioral therapy, at their offices in Manhattan and Long Island, New York and online. Their experienced NYC therapists specialize in serving teens, children, adults, and college students struggling with depression, borderline personality disorder, eating disorders, and self-harm. Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) skills and treatment can help you or your kids to manage emotions and work through life’s challenges.